Thursday 15 May 2008

Our new Rudsambee blog

Greeting friends,

On Wednesday night Chris and I (Claire 1) had a concordant brain waves. Now solo moments of inspiration are pretty rare so when two great brains (!?) realise that their over-active imaginations have been clearly focused on a singular objective... well... something should be done...right? And here it is... a new blog to keep our friends, relations, car companies (come on Honda) and pop stars in need of a wee choir (we don't do cassocks but swaying from side to side and clicking is a possibility... on second thoughts) up to date with everything that is happening in Rudsambee. It won't be very serious and will hopefully encourage laughter and jolly smiles. It is for members and friends but, as John so eloquently put it at last night's AGM, and I quote "we don't just want our friends to come to concerts".

Well no indeed, enemies are always welcome but I must remind all attendees that the throwing of fruit, fresh or otherwise, will be frowned upon. This will be a place of democracy (a rare thing in today's mixed up world) so if you would like to post anything of a profound or superficial nature then just let us know. For now, can I encourage you all to brighten your day with the wonderful Harry Hill: http://www.harry-hill.tv/archives/26july07/p3.html. Ah, donkeys really do have complex lives.
So long for now
CSW

p.s I promise not to use so many unnecessary grammatical devices in my next post. I can't think what came over me!

No comments: