Tuesday 24 February 2009

This rock chick is back!

Cheers to Claire 2 (who can I add is an infinitely better actress and creator of striking jewellery than your regular blogstress) who took the metaphorical reins in my absence on Saturday. Fab, matey! Sounds like Rudsambee had a rather marvellous day.

As promised (or threatened, depending on which way you look at it) a brief (I focus on the word 'brief' here - it could be decidedly non-brief if you liked) nod to the general greatness of Messrs John Wetton and Geoff Downes who played a seriously legend gig in London last weekend. May I say that I even wore a faux-leather jacket for the occasion and looked every inch the rock chick, especially cheering on the riffing prowess of the fabulous Dave Kilminster who could even flick his hair in true rock star fashion while in the middle of a particularly tough prog axe moment.

Anyways, I'll be back tomorrow (or Thursday if the blogstress is too sleepy upon her return to Warden mansions) for the lowdown on another night with 'Cloudburst'. The Rudsambeelets (I see in Claire 2's post) have learnt a couple of new pieces in my absence. So yours truly will be struggling to keep up tomorrow and hoping that A-L sings loudly in my left ear so I can sing a fraction behind. Time to get back to being a choral chick as well as a rock chick.
Until tomorrow then, I am off for a snooze.
CSW

No comments: