Friday 17 April 2009

Singing the benefits of egg on toast...

...indeed that is all I have been able to sing about this week having had two days off my work with a sickness bug and having to miss Rudsambee. Therefore, in spite of Christopher's claims to the contrary, I have very little of wit to share with you. Rather than write almost the same presumptive, imaginative post as last week I will refer you back to it and instead boast about the amount of Easter eggs we received this year. Goodness, we have twelve (minus three now it most be said) Easter eggs stacked in our kitchen. And very delicious they are too though I must say I doubt we will wade our way through them before Christmas! There is nothing better than Easter egg chocolate folks. Anyways, on that wistful note I bid you farewell until next week when hopefully normal service will be resumed.
Until then...
CSW

No comments: