Tuesday 17 June 2008

Goodness that was quick: baby watch and some more Czech

Morning all,
Well if you were to find an old wife and ask her to explain the key ways to bring on labour she may well tell you that hot curry works well, or a trip in a mini over cobbles (my mother's chosen method) or a long walk. However, a full day of recording with Rudsambee is the latest way to get that kiddo going. Welcome to the world, our newest affiliate member: Kay had a wee boy on Sunday morning. Just goes to show the power of a quick Tormis number! Congrats lady.

A second installment of our Czech vocab book. I thought I would today provide some useful info if you happen to meet a lovely Czech lady or gentleman:
You are my sweetheart: Jsi můj miláček. (the middle word sounds like 'mu-ey')
Will you marry me: Vezmeš si mě?
You're beautiful: Jsi krásná (the first word drops the 'j')

Well hope that is useful. Tune in tomorrow for our final post before we travel.

CSW

No comments: