Tuesday 10 June 2008

Looking forward to Susice!

Well folks, our friends at Shrewsbury Cantata Choir (incidentally, Anne surpassed herself with our new tour 'plan-of-action' and is at least as organised as that of her Shrewsbury equivalent: apparently we are leaving Susice at 10.17 on Sunday morning... I kid not - this is the time on my programme!) sent us a lovely report of the recent time with Svatabor so I thought I'd share a wee bit with the blogging world.

"If you stay in Prague, they sell a cocktail named B52 (Kahlua, Baileys and Absinthe) which is served with a book of matches. Our Soprana Suprema managed to set light to a table in a bar off Wenceslas Square!"
[Chris says: I wonder if our Diva Mrs Warden will do something similar?]

I can't imagine that anyone in Rudsambee requires such a beverage. We don't want any dancing on the tables and Jenny and fire would be a potent mix I should think. Czech tour countdown is on!

Saturday is our final day of recording so remember us freezing in a chilly church desperately trying to sing one version of 'Dindirin' that doesn't have an ambulance/birdsong/the screams of excitable football fans in the background- showbiz eh?

Signing out
CSW

No comments: