Wednesday 30 May 2012

My dear and faithful Reader/s

Sadly the time has come for me to hang up my Blogetteer’s... hmmm... apron? (It’s a messy business).

Certain circumstances arising over the last week mean I no longer feel able – or inclined – to carry on. There are moves afoot to change the essence of the blog content and I can (and will) only write as I have always written, so I think it better to bow out gracefully now than to be pushed out later or squashed into conformity with other people’s idea of what is appropriate. I would have liked to keep going while Ollie was with us but I’m afraid I just can’t. To those of you who have enjoyed my efforts and will miss them, a heartfelt apology. To those of you who haven’t, well – c’est tout; no more to worry about. My last post was my last post so hats off, y’all and salute the Rudsambee banner (or just me, if you prefer). I have enjoyed my time with you – in spite of the effort and HOURS of composition involved when I could have been doing far more useful things. Of course I never would have been doing them anyway but I like to play the martyr whenever possible. I shall have to find something else to write nonsense about now. Ideas, anyone? All suggestions gratefully received.

I don’t know if we will find anyone foolish (and generally idle) enough to take my place but, as you see, the times they are a-changing and perhaps the blog has had its day.

Thank you for reading.

Bisous.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, I enjoyed your ramblings Claire, and they were ramblings.......