Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy New Year!

The title gives it away...happy new year one and all. Two bits of information for you as we enter 2009: (1) My Mum received her copy of what are they doing? and, overlooking a brief listening of Peter Kay's Christmas song (more catchy than Tormis' little ditties), it has been on the ghetto blaster ever since; (2) Further to a blog post of yonks ago, I passed by Ecclefechan the other day. It is somewhere in Scotland, just off the road from Manchester. I must admit I can't tell you exactly where as I was fast asleep, awoken only by a live version of Fear of the Dark (a nice wee riff for all you rock fans) just in time to see a sign for Ecclefechan. Well, that's cleared that one up then.

Hope you all enjoy your merriment this evening. Tune in on Wednesday/Thursday for more from Rudsaambee-land - it's our yearly meeting so cue lots of quotable comments. Well worth checking out I should think.

All the best for 2009.

CSW

No comments: